Welcome to the Wyndemere Homeowners Association, Apple Valley MN
There is a wealth of valuable information available on this website - maps, documents, convenants, contact information. And even more information is available to Wyndemere residents. Click here to login with your email address and password. Don't have a password? Click here to have yours sent to you.
News on Dues
Annual dues will remain at $75 this year based on the 2015 budget and projected expenses. Invoices will be sent by May 26th, with a due date of June 30th. Please contact us if you have not yet received your 2015 invoice.
- Children's play equipment, shall be allowed in the rear yards of lots
- Recreational vehicles (boat, motor home, ATV, travel trailer, etc.) parking is allowed in Wyndemere driveways ONLY for 24 hours.
- An Owner may construct fencing on the Owner's Lot provided the material(s) and color(s) of the fencing are compatible with the material(s) and color(s) of the Residential Structure(s) and existing fences located both on that Owner's Lot and in the neighborhood. No chain-link fencing shall be allowed as perimeter fencing on any part of a Lot.
- No structures other than your residential structure shall be allowed on any lot (sheds or other storage facilities are not permitted).
- Read the full Declaration of Covenants
Solicitors who come into our neighborhood are required to have a license from the city that is visible. If a solicitor knocks on your door and does not have a license that is visible, please turn them away. We want to be sure that we are not opening our doors to criminals posing as solicitors and taking cash from people, and/or potentially “casing” properties in order come back and burglarize.